**Please be aware that if you have not completed the below actions, you will not be allowed to train/play**
We are really pleased that England Hockey is now permitted to move from step 2 to step 4 of the Return to Play plan. This means that, with government approval, competitive hockey can resume immediately, both training and matches – outdoor and indoor. This is great news as local fixtures can start to take place.
Moving to Step 5 (the resumption of league hockey) will be assessed over the coming weeks ensuring that the decision to start the season can be made when there is enough confidence that clubs are sufficiently ready to start.
Your Teign HC Covid support officer is Michelle Judge, contact Michelle at email@example.com or 07525741967, if you have any concerns.
What does this mean for me?
In order to adhere to Government regulations, all players & clubs are required to follow Guidelines.
As such, every member who wishes to train/play hockey for Teign HC needs to do the following:
2. Read, understand & sign England Hockey's "Individual Consent for Participating in Hockey under Covid-19 Restrictions" form: https://forms.office.com/FormsPro/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=NvkYmuiQxU--asEa8eSc6g-NqKCAUipGoe_luyiEaiZUMlE4NUVKRDZENzJGNUtNVEE5NVlXME9ETC4u
3. A register of attendance will be taken at each of our training sessions.
In addition to the above points, please look at this infographic from EH/read the below info:
- Players must agree not to attend training/games if they are feeling ill or are showing any Covid symptoms such as a cough, loss of smell etc
- Players must agree to the Government Track & Trace system ( details will not be passed to any other organisations)
- The Club will retain training registers for 21 days
- All players must practice social distancing in groups of 6 or less before and after practice and games and agree not to gather in large groups- All players will arrive changed and depart without using a changing room
- Toilet facilities will be available
- Groups of 30 are permitted to train in each half of the pitch but are encouraged not to mix groups
- All players are asked to avoid physical contact in practice and games, take free hits quickly
- Players are asked not to celebrate by touching hands , high fives etc
- Players are asked not to touch any equipment with hands
Verde Recreo & West league info
Verde Recreo leagues are currently scheduled to start at the end of October 2020. However, this announcement was made prior to the move to step 4.
West women's leagues have tentatively scheduled the start of the 2020/2021 season for late October. However, WCWHL have yet to confirm this date.